Statement of Faith
- We believe the Holy Bible to be the complete, inerrant, authoritative Word of God.
- We believe that there is only one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection,in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return to earth in power and glory.
- We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful man, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
- We believe that the only way eternal life is received by faith alone in Jesus Christ and His atoning death for our sins; in a personal salvation given as a free gift of God, received by faith.
- We believe in the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling, the Christian is given the power to live a godly life.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
- We believe that every believer is commissioned to go into the world and make disciples, baptizing them in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit and to teach them to obey the commands of Jesus Christ.
To cite this page:
Statement of Faith, JoshuaNet, .